How to Manipulate your child’s Hotmail Account?
Hotmail is one of the most reliable email services by Microsoft; it offers its customers to keep an eye on their children accounts that are linked with theirs’. The best thing about having an Hotmail account is that you get access to its many services like Skype, Xbox, Window phones and tablets with just one id.
Letting your kids make their own purchases in Windows and Xbox stores gives them the freedom to purchase some malicious apps that may cause harm to your device and are not good for you child so you don’t want them to access such kind of stuff.
To check what they bought, see what payment options they can use, or add money to their account you to their purchase and spending page. Hotmail gives you the authority to Add money, Remove payment option and see what your kids purchased, to learn how to do this follow the below steps provided by Hotmail Support.
For adding money to your child’s account:
- To make sure your child doesn’t overspend, put a set amount of money in their account.
- Sign in to your Hotmail family id.
- Select the name of the child you want to give money.
- Select Purchase & spending and you can see how much money is in your child’s account.
- Select Add money to their account and follow the on-screen instructions.
Remove a payment option from your child's account:
- Sign in with your child’s id.
- Go to Payment & billing, and then select Payment options.
- Select the payment option you want to remove and then select Remove.
To see what you kid purchased:
- Sign in to your family id.
- Select the name of the child whose purchase history you want to check.
- Select Purchase & spending.
- Scroll down to the Purchase history. You’ll see a list of their purchases from the last 90 days.
- To see the purchase history you have to sign in with your child’s id.
Although above steps are much easier and detailed to resolve your issue if you seek any telephonic assistance call on Hotmail technical support number 1800-875-509, a team of professionals will provide you the best possible solution to your query.
Read this blog also: I got my Hotmail Account Hacked; How do I fix it?