How to Block Spam or Stop Junk Mail on Hotmail?
Formerly called live mail is one of the most popular free online email services, provided by Microsoft Corporation. Using Hotmail, users can access, send and receive mails from a web browser anywhere in the world.
If you are a Hotmail user, you’re probably more than familiar with its advance features. Perhaps it is the only email service that provides tons of incredible features such as One Drive, virus detection, Cortana and much more. But when we talk about blocking junk or spam mails, you start getting headaches that usually come from deleting hundreds of junk mail on a regular basis. Well, not anymore! Hotmail Customer Support is giving you the best treatments which surely will block junks from your account.
- Log into your email account by entering your credentials, i.e. email address and the password.
- On your top right side of the main screen, click the Option icon, under the menu; choose the More Options at the bottom of the box.
- Now, click under the Junk email dialog-panel and then Filters and reporting.
- Choose one of the first 3 buttons to filter your account. (To block and allow only certain senders, select Safe and blocked senders, click on the senders’ mailing list and enter the email address (you want to block) as per your need.
- In the Exclusive option, choose any priority you want to set (for instance: Low will accept the most obvious junk emails and move that mails to the Spam folder.)
- Scroll to the Delete junk email heading, here you can choose to send all junk mails to the Spam folder or to delete the message right away.
- Before saving, check all the option settings make sure you have changed only blocking settings.
- At last, click on the Save button to save the settings.
Hope this helps, however, if you are still facing such issue or have other queries to ask, you can contact our Hotmail Support Number Australia 1-800-875-509. Our team of experts will be happy to help you.